Back in Jersey Pt. 01

So I was back in New Jersey for a week to take care of some business. Friday and all done so I had until Tuesday when I would fly home. Had my brother's basement apartment so no way to have fun there plus I left most of my toys home. Then it decided to tramp it up. I went to Burlington Store and brought some shiney pantyhose, a bra, panties, satin gym shorts, and some cheap makeup and lipstick. Then to the Party Store and got a cheap wig. Stopped at the drugstore and got a Fleet enema and Vaseline. Then the liquor store for a few 40's of malt liquor and some Everclear.

Got home and cleaned myself out good, then an enema of malt liquor and 3 ounces of Everclear. As I held it in I dressed. Put on my chastity cage, then pantyhose after cutting out an opening in the ass in case I got real lucky. On went the panties and shorts. Then a pair of baggy sweatpants. Next the bra and a tank top. I cut a hole out where my nipples were exposed. Some makeup and red lipstick. I expelled the alcohol enema and was starting to feel it. Packed a small bag with the Vaseline after I lubed my ass, my wig, lipstick, and a small pillow to kneel on. Put on a mask for Covid19 and was on way.

Video Flixx was the closet place with a gloryhole so I headed there. As I pulled up I started to feel the effects of the enema. Next store was a little bar. I went in an ordered a beer. I drank it fast, ordered another and used the bathroom. Was a pain to piss but I pulled down the pants, shorts, and pantyhose and aimed through the cock cage. As I did someone walked in. Before I could cover up they left so I never saw who it was. I finished my second beer and was feeling fucked up in a good way. I left a nice tip and the barmaid asked if I was coming back. Said not sure and went next store.

I found a nice set of nipple clamps, a medium butt plug and two bottles of poppers. Then to the booths. The back one that I knew had a glory hole in it was empty. Once in I stripped off the pants, removed the mask, redid my lipstick, removed the tank top, put on my wig, put down my pillow and waited. I put ten dollars in and started to snort the poppers. Then I put on my nipple clamps and took out the butt plug. It was big but not huge. More Vaseline and I sat on it. Pain then pleasure, more poppers.

Someone came into the booth next to me. I crossed me legs so they could see the stockings. Then they stuck their cock through the hole. I dropped to my knees onto the pillow and started to suck. His cock was average, about 6 inches. He came in a few minutes, pulled out and left, a movie still playing. I applied more lipstick and sat down. My cock was getting uncomfortable but I had left the key home! I removed the satin shorts and tugged on my nipple clamps again snorting the poppers.

The next guy in saw my panties, my legs, my hair as I had turned. He stuck his cock through and was a beauty. He was a good seven inches, thick, and uncut! I worked the head in my mouth, licking and sucking while slowly jerking him off. I took some Vaseline and put it on his cock, sucking and stroking as he started to fuck my mouth. All of a sudden he shoved it deep into my mouth and came. As I licked him clean his cock shriveled into his foreskin. Then he bent over, said thanks, and left.

I sat about ten minutes and was disappointed no one else came in. As my money was running out and I was going to try the other booth some entered the one next to me. As I looked down his cock was already out and semi hard. Looked to be about 7 inches, cut, and thick. I put 5 more into the machine, took a hit of poppers and got ready to suck. His cock was spongy and still semi hard as I worked it. All of a sudden he went deep down my throat and let go. But he had squirted piss down my throat! It was actually sweet so I drank it and continued to suck. This went on for twenty minutes. I had to put more money in the machine but his cock and piss was worth it. All of a sudden he got rigid and came! Wha a mouthful. When he was done I licked it clean. He bent over and passed a note. The note said he saw me in the bar next door and if I wanted to be fucked his van was outside. I said of course. He left, I dressed and went outside but no van!

I decided to have a beer and go home and as I left and walked outside a van was there! He told me to get in! Seems he had parked way in the back. We parked there and I undressed, put on my wig, more lipstick and was ready. In the back of his van he had a padded cross bar. I leaned over it and he removed my panties. As he started to rub my ass I did some poppers. He joined me. Then asked if I liked to be spanked! Of course I told him! He then started to spank me good, hitting the poppers and then my ass till I started to cry. Then he pulled the butt plug out of me and went balls deep. He fucked like an amazon, long powerful strokes. Must have went on for a good half hour. My ass was sore when all of a sudden he rammed it home and came.

I licked his cock clean, dressed, and he drove me to my car. He gave me his number and said he would love to use me for a night! I got into my car and was sitting when I saw the barmaid come out and get in his van! They pulled next to me and she said next time she would join us and be in charge! Was glad I had his number!

https://www.dobreprogramy.pl/576439,yisuravo,Uzytkownik.html

https://qakikene.contently.com/

https://www.comment-supprimer.com/support/utilisateurs/xomirivu/

https://www.codechef.com/users/dirihuvu

http://www.clubpirineos.es/web/forosmf/index.php?action=profile;u=10610

https://www.commentcamarche.net/profile/user/nazoquva

http://blogs.ccma.cat/abus.php?itemid=43123#nucleus_cf

https://cheeseheadtv.com/green-bay-packers/fans/bandinelli

https://cheezburger.com/9347237632

http://bandinelli1.chil.me/post/i-regard-sports-first-and-foremost-as-entertainment-267373

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

My Cuckold Birthday Extravaganza

Founders Ch. 50