Friday Night Poker Night

I have a fantasy that some day I hope becomes real. It's Friday night and time for our weekly poker night. Someone says that our night is getting stale and we need to change things a bit. It's suggested that we play naked. OK I think but that's not really shaking things up.

I suggest taking it to another level. Here's the game play. I will be under the table. As each hand is played I will suck the cock of the winner of the hand. If I can make the person I'm sucking cum before the next hand is played, that person has to put $10 into a pot for me. At the end of the night I am the final prize for the winner. The winner has me for the rest of the night to use and abuse as he sees fit.

Everybody is all in and excited to play. I have a reputation for having a magic mouth so the trash talk starts among the group. Side bets about who will cum first, who will be the big looser, the big winner. I know who the big winner is. It will be me. I am addicted to cock and cum and will be rewarded with an evening of my most gratifying pleasure. I also know I am horny as hell to get fucked and am looking forward to being used late into the night.

The game begins. What a nice selection of impressive cocks. It looks like everyone is excited because there is not a limp dick among them as the game starts. It's one cock after another, different tastes, different sizes, but all hard cum filled cocks. We're just at the half hour mark. I hear the bidders breath becoming labored. It must be a balanced hand as the bidding keeps going. I hear a loud "oh fuck". Ding, ding, ding, I am rewarded with my first load of cum of the night. This guy hasn't cum for awhile as he fills me with rope after rope.

The game progresses. It's only two hands more and I get my second reward. He wanted a release bad as he was thrusting deep into my mouth and down my throat. He drops his cards, puts his hands behind my head and thrusts deep into me as his cum flows directly down my throat.

Four more hands and it's happening again. Well almost. I first hear "oh fuck, I'm cuming" and then "damn it". He was just on the edge of an explosion but the hand was over. I move on to the next cock. The next cock has been in my mouth several times in the last 15 minutes. He has to be close. Within seconds of taking that amazing cock into my mouth I can feel it pulse. He puts his cards down and pulls his cock from my mouth. He puts his hands behind my head and shoots his cum on my face. I am ordered to leave it there.

It keeps going. By this time my pot has at least $100 in it. I can't believe what an amazing evening it has become. Sucking cock and winning money at the same time. It doesn't get any better than that.

By this time I've sucked all of the cocks an innumerable number of times. I've now swallowed at least 15 loads. Each cock as cum at least twice.

It's the final hand. It turns out that our host is the night's winner. Being the gracious host that he is, he offers for the other men to stay and share his final prize. In the corner of the game room is a sling. He tells me to climb up. He produces a rubber hood with just a mouth open. I am directed to put it on. I am cuffed into the sling. I feel hands on my cock and fingers probing my ass. I am being stroked and lubed. I feel pressure against my lips. I am quickly becoming a receptacle for cocks and cum, to be used and abused for the next several hours.

Finally, the evening must come to an end. The hood is removed and I'm uncuffed. I stagger down out of the sling and say goodnight to everyone but the host. What a night. For the first time in my life I am feeling satiated. That craving for cock and cum is finally fulfilled. He leads me to the shower and cleans me up. He towels me dry and leads me to bed. He takes me in his arms, kisses me passionately and whispers his appreciation for an incredible night. He holds me close as I drift off into a blissful sleep.

In the morning as I awake I know the need, the craving has returned. I lick and kiss the head of his beautiful cock. I take it into my mouth and suck lightly. His cock is quickly growing and becoming hard. He is now in my throat. He's beginning to stir and soon I feel him thrusting, hear him moaning. It's time for my breakfast.

Over a plate of bacon, eggs, and pancakes, we discuss our upcoming football season and get togethers. I suggest to him "after last night, I have some ideas on how we might spice up our game watching fun", but that's another story.

https://www.italymagazine.com/users/svetoviqa

https://blog.internshala.com/2017/09/getting-an-internship-at-red-chillies-thank-you-dear-zindagi/

https://iscabrera-cba.infd.edu.ar/sitio/taller-de-oralidad-lectura-y-escritura-resena-n-2/

https://www.indiearts.net/user/svetoviqa/

https://www.justusboys.com/forum/members/569124-svetoviqa

https://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/jim-ross-blog-ou-nebraska-ouinsidercom

https://forum.joomla.de/core/user/6779-svetoviqa/about

https://forum.joomla.de/core/user/6779-svetoviqa/#recentActivity

https://www.jkforum.net/?4603627

https://jav.guru/63532/dvdes-866-a-world-where-it-is-too-easy-to-get-laid-10-special/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

My Cuckold Birthday Extravaganza

Founders Ch. 50

Back in Jersey Pt. 01