My Wife Nadia Pt. 03

So my sweet, innocent, 25 year old wife, who was a virgin when we met, had now been with Matt twice. Steve had watched Matt dump a massive load on her cute landing strip right up to her gorgeous breasts.

I was dying to actually watch her get properly fucked now. The last time with Matt lead to several pillow talk sessions and I asked what was so good about it.

Nadia would lead with, "I just know deep down, I'm not supposed to do anyone else, so it's wrong but it's so exciting! It's also such a turn on to know I'm making you horny and jealous."

"Ok honey, I get that but you've got to tell me about actually getting fucked by Matt. How is it good?" I asked.

She hesitated, "Are you sure you want to know?"

"Of course!" I said.

She smiled timidly, "He's different. You're cut, he's not. It feels different".

"Ok?" I hoped she'd continue.

"And well, you know how when you're really horny, it usually ends up in me complaining that it hurts? He's, umm, well, please don't be mad?" Nadia continued.

"I promise," I said.

"He's the perfect size. He's almost your size but not quite as hard and feels different, he just fills me up, entirely, with just enough flex that it doesn't hurt, it's amazing," Nadia finally admitted.

I was feeling jealous and wanted to fuck her so badly at that point.

Nadia kept going, "So, what are the chances I could spend a night with him? You know, actually take our time and have some fun?"

I was all for her fucking Matt again, but I desperately wanted to watch.

"Only one catch then, I really want to see you get fucked, so it has to be at our place. I'll leave you two alone but I want to lurk in the shadows and see you get fucked," I told her.

She giggled, "Really? Would it be a turn on if I moaned his name while he's fucking me?"

"You fucking tease!" I whispered to her.

I mentioned Nadia's request to Matt shortly after that.

"Fuck ya, I'm in!" He exclaimed.

We setup a quiet movie night, just the three of us. Half way through the movie, I was already antsy and wanting to get things going. Nadia had migrated to cuddling with Matt on the couch. I got up to get a drink and came back to see the two of them making out.

Fuck yes!

"Hey! Why don't you two get a room!" I joked.

Matt smiled, "Don't mind if we do," stood up, pulled Nadia up and lead her giggling up the stairs.

I was antsy and wanted to follow right away but held off so they could get settled, I didn't last long and started to sneak up the stairs, I could hear some faint kissing. They were in the spare room. I got to the landing on the stairs and Nadia's shirt was on the floor. One of them was already undressing her on the way up. Her pants were on the top of the stairs.

I heard more lips kissing but it didn't sound quite like they were making out. Then I heard the unmistakable sound of a lollipop "pop" as it's pulled away from sucking lips followed very shortly after by the sound of Nadia gagging slightly. My gorgeous, innocent wife had Matt's "perfectly sized" cock in her mouth! Well, actually the way it sounded, her throat.

Matt was muttering "Mmmm ya" as I could hear Nadia getting sloppy on his cock between giggles.

I heard Nadia whisper, "Do you like that?"

"Ohhhh fuck yes," Matt muttered.

I snuck to the door way, they'd left the door open in their haste. The hallway was dark, the blinds in the room let some of the light from the street in and silhouetted them. Matt had his hand on top of Nadia's head following the motion of her sucking his cock.

Nadia sat up, already naked. Her perky nipples silhouetted, she was looking at Matt as his hands found their way to her breasts.

"Oh fuck Matt, I want you," Nadia whispered as she climbed on top.

My heart was racing. My cock hard as a rock as I watched the silhouette of my wife breathe in deeply as her soaking wet pussy slid down Matt's cock.

"Oh god," she gasped.

It was almost instantly that I could see her orgasm building. She'd taken his entire cock, up and down a few times to make sure he was covered in her wetness. She was now grinding her clit against his pelvis with him deep inside her, gyrating her hips. Her face was hovering inches above his, her breathing deep, mouth wide open. Nadia likes to try and stave off her orgasms but when she can't and loses control she inevitably gasps "Shit!" as she starts to cum. That inevitable "Shit!" arrived fast and she started bucking as she came. Matt reached up, grabbed her face and pulled her in to kiss as she came incredibly hard on him.

They'd been fucking for a minute and she was already mid-orgasm! It looked like the orgasm lasted longer than the build up!

When Nadia has a massive orgasm while riding on top, she's almost always done on top and wants to roll under. Matt didn't miss a beat as Nadia calmed down from her incredible orgasm, he flipped her over with earnest causing a "whoa!" and a giggle from Nadia.

I was then watching Matt's silhouette on top of Nadia. Nadia's legs up, feet in the air. Matt started fucking her like a damned rabbit. Wet, sloppy sounds of his balls crashing into her. He just kept going!

Then I saw her reach up, grab his back. Her breathing got shorter and more intense. I could see her toes start to curl.

"Oh god Matt, you're going to make me cum again!" she exclaimed in a whisper.

I just about came in my pants hearing that!

Then a gasp from Nadia, "Oh fuck!"

Matt frantically asked, "What?!"

"Fuck, it feels like you got bigger!" She gasped right before she let out an incredibly loud "unnngh!" as a second orgasm flooded over her body.

I watched Nadia grab at Matt's back, her toes curl and then her chest rise up sharply stabbing Matt's chest with her amazing nipples.

Matt hadn't lost a beat, fucked her like a massive rabbit right through her orgasm and straight into his!

Nadia hadn't quite finished moaning as Matt sharply pulled out and came all over her.

"Oh god," Nadia giggled, "It's dripping down my neck!"

I knew Matt was going to need to leave the bedroom to get to the bathroom to get her a towel so I snuck down the hall into the master.

I stripped down and got into bed. This was their night, she wasn't coming back to our room. I grabbed my cock and it took about 4 strokes until I came having just watched Nadia get fucked.

I was jealous. I wanted to call her name and have her come into the room so I could fuck her. My heart was racing. I was even shaking a little with jealousy. What an incredible turn on.

I could hear the sink start running, figuring one of them was cleaning up. I wondered if they'd shower. The sink turned off, I heard his voice in the hallway.

"Need anything?" he whispered.

Nadia replied with a mischievous tone, "No, just get back in here!"

I laid there, still incredibly turned on. Both doors were open with a relatively short hallway between.

It hadn't really occurred to me until this point that the spare bed had a slight squeak to it. It was squeaking again!

It had only been about 5 minutes since Matt was in the bathroom. Were they? Again?!

A couple minutes went by of the rhythmic squeaking and then I heard it... "Shit!" as Nadia lost to herself and was orgasming again.

I had to grab my cock, I was hard again and needed to stroke myself as I heard them. Moments later I heard the squeaking intensify.

Nadia almost shouted, "Holy fuck Matt!"

Then I could hear him grunt!

I came at the same time, just alone in bed having just listened to Nadia get fucked again. It took every ounce of will power not to get up and grab Nadia. What position was she just fucked in? How did she cum? Where did he cum? Why wasn't there a trip to the bathroom? I wanted to fuck her so badly!

I fell asleep after having my mind race. There was no more rhythmic squeaking. I woke up early, I had slept like shit, constantly waking up wondering if there'd be more squeaking. I went down to make a coffee, there wasn't much in the way of sounds from the spare room.

I walked back up after having my coffee, horny as hell. They were awake, there was a quiet combination of breathing and giggles. I said good morning in the still dimly lit hallway.

Nadia breathed out, "Good morning babe."

I thought fuck it, they had their night. It's morning now. I turned on the hallway light and grinned.

I asked, "How'd you sleep?"

The hallway light illuminated the pair, Nadia was near the edge of the bed, laying on her side, facing the door. Matt laying behind her, arm wrapped over her. It looked like he was grabbing her breast. Nadia grinned and breathed out heavily. The covers gave the motion away, Matt was back inside Nadia, fucking her as the big spoon!

"I'll let you two finish," I said with a grin.

The squeaking began again, they repositioned, I looked back and Matt was now on top of Nadia, pushing his morning wood deep into her. Suddenly he pulled out and grunted again.

Matt stood up, cock hanging and glistening with Nadia's wetness.

He laughed, "All done!" and walked out to the bathroom.

I walked in, I had to see. Having fucked multiple times over night, Matt had left just a couple thick ropes of cum on Nadia's trimmed little landing strip. She laid on her back, exhausted and smelling of sex.

I asked her about it after Matt had left, it turned out that they woke up before I'd gotten up. Matt had slowly been ploughing her with his morning wood the entire time I'd been downstairs having my coffee. She had managed to convince him to stop briefly as I walked by to go downstairs because she didn't want it to stop.

They had their night, and there will be more. More twists as well.

https://www.engagemedia.org/author/pinamonti

https://cgscholar.com/community/profiles/user-16361/

https://www.budgetgaming.nl/profile/Pinamonti.html

http://www.agmiw.org/mitglieder/pinamonti/profile/

http://pinamonti.parsiblog.com/

https://www.beqbe.com/p/pinamonti

https://us.radiocut.fm/user/pinamonti/

http://www.folkd.com/user/pinamonti

http://pelisandseries.net/profile.php?u=pinamonti

http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/profile/65185/pinamonti

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

My Cuckold Birthday Extravaganza

Founders Ch. 50

Back in Jersey Pt. 01