WIFE, SIL, MIL Pt. 15

The kids are getting bigger, my daughter with my wife is almost two years old and my kids with Adya & Bera is a year & a half old.

Adya & our son is in New York right now, Adya's husband was sent back by the company his working in New York for two months, she still has a week, before she gets back home here and Gerry will here for a week before he gets back to London. So it's only my wife, our daughter & I are staying at home right now.

It's Sunday as usual Bera is visiting us. She & our daughter spend the night. My wife is in the kid's room attending to our daughter's needs. I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for all of us.

When I get to the kitchen, I was surprised Bera is there, I thought she is the kid's room with my wife.

Bera: What's that, can I have that for breakfast, please.

She is pointing at my penis, she kneels and pull my pajama pants to my knees, and she inserts my penis in her mouth and starts sucking it.

Me: Bera! please stop my wife will soon be down here.

She did not listen, instead, she swirls her tongue on the backside of my penile head, and my penis glans.

She pursed her lips together and lap at this spot. Then she curls her tongue up against her top lip, like a little pucker. This allows her to rub the underside of her tongue,

This drives me wild, every time! It did not take that long for me to cum inside her mouth, she swallows all the sperm that's coming out of my penis.

Bera: I told you, I know how to make a quick breakfast. Me: You're the best, teach your sister & your Mom. Bera: I give them pointers, but this technique is my secret recipe.

Bera always finds a way to get what she wants, Then we hear the kids & my wife.

Didi: I just finished talking to Mom on the phone, we have 4 months to get ready, for my Mom's grand clan reunion. I already texted Adya about it. Bera: I am excited, I have a proposal, let's make it a vacation too, about 15 days. Didi: Sounds good, Mom & Dad will like that, they will have more time with their grandchildren. Bear: Let's finalized our plan next week, Adya is back by then. Anyway, Didi, let's go do our grocery shopping & errands after breakfast. Didi: I am lazy, let me just take care of my of both children. Babe can you go with Bera to do our grocery I already made the list. Bera: Orly can't say no, he's scared of you. Just kidding.

I am looking at Bera, there's a sparkle in her eyes. I told my wife that I'll do it, just need to take a quick shower to be ready in about half an hour. Bera told Didi that she is taking a shower and ready too.

Bera sneak in our shower room:

Me: Shit! Go take a shower in your room, my wife might come into our room. Bera: Relax, Daddy, she is taking care of two kids downstairs. This will not take long.

Bear did not waste time, she grabs kneels in front of me grabs my penis, and rubs the head of my penis on her nipples, my penis starts to get hard.

It did not take that long to have my penis be fully erect. Then she places the palms of her hands on the shower wall, leaning forward. My penis entered her vagina from behind. . Then I start to thrust my penis in & out of her vagina as my finger massage her clitoris.

Bera: Shit! I am so fucking horny, Push your penis deeper, increase the speed of your thrusting make it faster, and don't stop rubbing my clitoris. Ahhh!! Umm mmmm!! I am coming.

Then she tightens her vagina's inner lips as she grinds her ass, fuck that feels so good, it did not take long for me to have an orgasm.

She slowly raises her upper body. Once she is fully standing, my penis is still inside her vagina, I wrap my arms around her, she slowly turns around to face me.

Me: I'll make it up to you on our lunch date this Tuesday. Bera: Promise, Daddy? Me: Promise

We kiss and she washes her body quickly and she gets out of the shower room. I finish taking a bath and get ready to go to the grocery store with Bera.

After we are done at the grocery store, we went to get went home. Then my wife & Bera brought the kids to the park, I cook dinner early so we can eat early so Bera can bring home dinner home for her husband and her.

Just took a bath, now I am relaxing watching Sunday night football having a glass of XO and my wife just placed our daughter asleep and she is taking a shower right now.

After about an hour my wife seat beside me on the love seat. She smells so good, we both wearing bathrobes. Since the game was over I put on some mellow jazz & rock music. She lay down and place her head on top of my lap.

I start running my hands inside her bathrobe and gently massage her breast and slightly pinching her nipples. She looks at me and her eyes are telling me that she loves the attention I am giving her.

While one of my hands continues to gently massage her breast and light pinching her nipples, my other hands start massaging her inner thighs.

Then I place my palm on top of her vagina's pubic mound and fold all my five fingers over the vulva, then I press it against her vaginal lips, I rub it slowly and gently at first, and then I increase the pace and pressure by following the rhythm of her hips, it starts moving on their own.

I told her to sit down, then kneels in between her legs and leans my body forward to her crotch. she raised her leg and place it on my back. I slowly start licking her vaginal opening. of her partner and stimulates her clitoris with the fingers

I reach up and grab her breast and rub their nipple as I slowly started swirling my tongue around her clitoris. I can feel the excitement in her because she starts moaning. I insert my two-finger inside her vagina and lightly stroke the inside upper part which I think is her G-spot in a curling motion while licking her clitoris.

I am driving her crazy she removes her legs from my back and she pushes my head away from between her legs.

Then she stands up and kneels on the couch cushions facing the back of the couch rests her hands on the back of the couch while I stand behind her and my penis penetrate her vagina from behind.

As I thrust my penis in & out of her vagina, I gently slide my thumb and forefinger up and down the sides of her clitoris and massages it in circular motions.

I increase the speed of me thrusting my penis In & out of her vagina as I feel the swelling of her clitoris. She gets more aroused, her moaning gets louder until she reaches her climax, I did not stop until I cum inside her vagina.

Days passed by and it is Tuesday, I text Bera to meet me at 10 am, she replied, "Good morning, daddy my lover, I can't wait to suck your penis on our lunch date today, don't forget your promise, I love you", I text her back: "Yes my baby, I can't want either, missed eating your vagina and drink your vagina's nectar juice".

Bera is waiting in the hotel lobby, then we went to our room. We face each other, then we start lightly stroking each other's fully clothed bodies as if our hands needed to first get a lay of the land so-to-speak on what should come off first.

Then I went behind her back and wraps my arms around her and I pass my hands over her breasts, I kiss the back of her neck and whisper in her ear that I want her so bad.

I cup her breasts from behind while kissing her on her neck. then I gently run my hand around the entire breast, then gently press on the nipple using my index finger and massage in a circular motion and I feel it got harden.

I unbuttoned her blouse, then I remove it, I unhooked her bra run the tip of my tongue behind her neck as I slowly remove her bra and unzipped the back of her skirt then let it fell to her feet.

As I am licking her ear lobes. One of my hands massages her breast and my other hand are inside her panty massaging her vagina.

Then she turned around and face me, she slowly undresses me. After she removes my polo shirt, she licks my nipples and unbuckles my belt, and unbuttoned and unzipped my fly, pulled my pants with my boxer shorts down to my feet.

Then we went to take a shower, We start by giving each other a sensual scrub on each other, lathering each other sensitive erogenous body parts, to heat our body. She gently stroke my penis and I gently rub her clitoris while we wash our body with hot water.

Then we towel dry each other and we continue to sensually touch each other of our sensitive erogenous body parts because we both feel weirdly hot doing it to each other.

We both lie down on the bed, we lightly brush our lips over each other with feather-light pressure our lips are just barely grazing over each other. Then she takes control and kissed me from head to toe, I am getting excited and I don't know what to anticipate next.

Then she grabs my penis by her hands, she places my penis head between her lips and she slowly move the tip of her tongue in a circling motion on it. She can hear me moan with pleasure.

Then she rubs my penis head against her cheeks, then she move it gently down to her nipples, I can see that she's enjoying it. This drives me to squirm with excitement.

Then we align ourselves so that our mouth is near each other's genitals. I stayed lying down on my back. she lies on top of me with her knees straddling my head.

I lightly brush my lips on her vagina's outer lips and a gentle blow. While she slowly like the top of my penis.

Then using my tongue I spread the labia of her vagina apart to expose her clitoris and she starts to feel a lot more excited. She is sucking my penis smoothly with a little touch of her lips that makes it more pleasurable.

Now that my penis is fully erect & her the vagina is wet, We change our sexual position, I went to seat at the edge end of the bed with both of my feet on the floor and she sits on my lap facing away from me, she grabs my penis and inserted it inside her vagina.

I sit upright to reach one of her breasts and my other hand thumb massages her clitoris, she starts grinding her butt in a circular motion, while it lightly goes up & down my penis, like I am having an exclusive lap dance.

She tilts her body forward toward a full lying position and places her hands on top of my legs to have leverage she starts to feel comfortable in thrusting up and down my penis and is in a position to control the rhythm and speed of her thrusting.

She is bouncing up & down my penis and I continue to stimulate her clitoris by massaging it with my thumb and another hand pinching her nipple.

The sexual excitement we are both experiencing lets us both reach orgasms at the same time. We kiss gently & passionately on our lips.

I went to take a shower & went back to work.

https://www.fixya.com/support/t5894652-repair_error_sc_590_in_ricoh_aficio_550

https://zensiert.net/item/guenter-meyer-ueber-die-weisshelme/

http://woonkwonk.zohosites.com/

http://forum.vingrad.ru/users/woonkwonk

https://www.wantedly.com/users/116824966

https://independent.academia.edu/PierreYvesPolomat

http://www.acapela.tv/en/my-account/show/woonkwonk/

http://www.tripntale.com/me/woonkwonk

https://tapas.io/gartecounma

http://facebookhitlist.com/profile/PierreYvesPolomat

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

My Cuckold Birthday Extravaganza

Founders Ch. 50